Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Slow down and smile

Friends, I think I'm having a Ferris Bueller moment here.    What do I mean?  This:

(This lovely print can be purchased on Etsy, by the way, at one of my FAVORITE new shops, Lily and Val. You can link to them here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LilyandVal)

This is not meant to be a maudlin reminder, but a friendly one.   We are only promised today.  Stop for a minute and smile.  Take a deep breath - take several!  Sing a song. Open the door for someone.  Grant forgiveness. Enjoy your family and friends and tell them you love them!  Planning for the future is definitely important, don't misunderstand me, but if you keep waiting for some circumstance in your life to happen/change before you can be happy then you will miss many joyful moments that are happening today.

Celebrate something daily with a thankful heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment